The world of business and ideas is not so easy to navigate without a little bit of inspiration.
Sometimes it feels or seems like a lonesome adventure until you realise that you are not alone. Others have walked the very same road maybe in different times, and at different paces.
These nine quotes should fire you up for the amazing adventures of being an entrepreneur:
- You must fall in love with what you do, because being an entrepreneur is a lot of hard work, and overcoming a lot of adversity. From that love will come the dedication that will get you out of bed at 4 a.m. because of a great idea you just had and get you to work till 11 p.m. and not feel tired. – Unknown
- The link between my experience as an entrepreneur and that of a politician is all in one word: freedom. – Silvio Berlusconi
- The entrepreneur builds an enterprise; the technician builds a job. – Michael Gerber
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice. – Peter Drucker
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it. – Roy Ash
- Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble making individual. – Natalie Clifford Barney
- Many great ideas go unexecuted, and many great executioners are without ideas. One without the other is worthless. – Tim Blixseth
- In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create. – David Ogilvy
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t. – Unknown