Before you submit your article, please read through and make sure you understand our Terms & submission guidelines. To
Become An Author
Thinkwealth Magazine is now a source for original content submitted by YOU, the members of our community.
We are looking for original, quality, educational & informative articles about Personal Development, Business and Entrepreneurship, Wealth and Wealth Creation, and life in general. We want to give you maximum exposure for your content by allowing you to submit a “bio” alongside your article.
Terms & Submission Guidelines:
- Articles must be original content written by yourself when using information from another source; credit must be given to the original owner.
- Content must be 300 words minimum.
- Images taken from another source, ensure you have the necessary permission to use these images and provide full credit and a link to the original.
- Any content submitted becomes the property of thinkwealthmagazine.com, we reserve the right to edit the title and content as we see fit.
- No press releases will be accepted.